- Fat-burner chocolate bar (leave a comment if you’re curious about the recipe)
- 1 handful pumpkin seeds
- 1 handful pecan nuts
- 1 handful macadamia nuts
- 1 handful (toasted) coconut flakes, unsweetened
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 small cucumber
- 2 heads of Belgian endive
- 2 stalks white celery
- 1 bunch radishes
- 2 handfuls cherry tomatoes
- 1 handful raspberries
- 1 handful blackberries
- 1 handful pickled cucumbers, unsweetened (gherkins)
- 1 handful olives
- 100g grain free crackers (like our ALL GOOD rosemary crackers)
- Smoked paprika dip
- Kale pesto
- 2 ripe avocados, pitted
- 1 ½ tablespoon MCT oil (or extra virgin olive oil)
- 1 ½ tablespoon lime (or lemon) juice
- Black pepper and sea salt
- Red or spring onion + cilantro (or parsley, basil)
This week I wanted to treat you to some of my favorite keto party food... The Ultimate Vegan Keto Snack Platter! Most low carb snack platters revolve around cheese or charcuterie but this one is completely plant-based, packed with flavor and loaded with vitamins & healthy fats to keep you energized and satisfied.
The entire platter only takes about 20 minutes to prepare and there’s no cooking involved!
It has three dips: smoked paprika ‘romesco’ sauce (for all you BBQ lovers), kale pesto if you love Italian cuisine, and a delicious fat-burner guacamole.
I hope it will give you plenty of inspiration for your next party so you can surprise and delight your guests with a an abundant platter of colorful and healthy low carb snacks :)
Easy vegan keto snack platter (low carb, paleo, dairy free)
- For the guacamole: scoop out the pitted avocados with a spoon into a mixing bowl. Mash the avocados with a fork until slightly chunky.
- Add the MCT oil (or olive oil) and lime juice. Season with black pepper and sea salt. Add finely chopped red or spring onion and cilantro (or parsley, basil…). Stir well with a spoon.
- Wash and slice the vegetables. Serve with the guacamole and other dips of your choice, such as this smoked paprika dip and kale pesto.
- Add nuts, seeds, olives, pickles and your favorite grain free crackers (like our ALL GOOD rosemary crackers - made with almonds, zucchini, lemon juice, rosemary and sea salt).
- I also like to add something sweet, like a few handfuls of berries and some dark chocolate (min. 85% cacao).
JULIE’S TIPS & TRICKS:
- The guacamole is best served fresh. If you have any leftovers, they will stay fresh for at least 1 day in an airtight container in the refrigerator. You can drizzle the guacamole with extra lemon juice, or put the pit on top of the dip to keep the guacamole from turning brown.
- Fresh cilantro is very detoxifying. If you’re not a fan of the flavor, you can replace it with other fresh herbs such as basil or parsley.
Now I would love to hear from you!
Do you prefer savory or sweet snacks? What are some of your favorites?
Would you like me to share more low carb snack inspiration?
Definitely let me know by leaving a comment down below.
Nutritional value guacamole (per ½ avocado = ¼ of the guacamole)
Net carbs 1,3g, Protein 1,4 g, Fats 15,7g, Calories 163kcal