I made a big bowl of Vanilla Chia Pudding the other day and I imagined how much better it would taste if I topped it off with something sweet… Cacao Nib Cookie Dough Bites! This recipe is super high in protein and can easily function as a pre-workout power snack. One can never have too many raw vegan cookie dough bites recipes, right?
Cacao Nib Cookie Dough Bites
SERVES: 20 small cookie dough bites
EQUIPMENT: small food processor, rubber spatula
½ cup of cashews
¼ cup of oats
¼ cup of dates, pitted and roughly chopped
3 tablespoons of cacao nibs
1 tablespoon of maple syrup (or extra dates to taste)
2 teaspoons of pure vanilla extract
1/8 teaspoon of Himalayan crystal salt or sea salt
- Combine cashews and oats in the food processor fitted with an S-blade. Process until finely ground.
- Add dates and mix again.
- Add cacao nibs, maple syrup, vanilla and salt. Mix until well combined.
- Shape the dough into small cookie dough bites.
- Enjoy these little ones right away or place them in the refrigerator for 15 minutes or longer to harden.
JULIE’S TIPS & TRICKS:
- These Cacao Nib Cookie Dough Bites will stay fresh for at least 2 weeks in an airtight container in the refrigerator (if you can stop yourself from eating them all!).
- Did you like this recipe? Check out this video for Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bites! Thank you Damhert for sending me a selection of your best superfoods!
Now I would love to hear from you! What’s your favorite oatmeal or chia pudding topping? Do you like to add granola, fresh fruit, goji berries, chocolate chips…? Let me know by leaving a comment down below.