This is the website of Julie Van den Kerchove & Simon Matthys.
Our postal address is:
Park ter Daelmen 57A
Our number for value added tax is BE 0848 006 662
Our company is located at the following address:
Park ter Daelmen 57A
Your personal data, our responsibility
On our website we will collect personal data. These data will be managed by our company.
When you visit our site we will keep the following data:
- your domain name (ip address)
- your e-mail address in case you put messages/questions on our website
- your e-mail address in case you communicate this to us
- your e-mail address in case you participate in one of our discussions forums
- all information related to the pages of other sites that you have consulted in order to reach our site - all information related to the pages that you have consulted on our website
- all information that you have supplied to us voluntarily (such as research information and/or site-registration)
This information will be used:
- for improving the content of our website
- for being able to contact you for direct marketing purposes
In case we receive or transfer data on our website, we will always use the technologies for codification recognised as being the normal standard within the IT sector. We have made use of the necessary security measures to avoid loss, unjustified use or change of information that we may have received on our site/ In case we would receive or transfer sensitive information, such as for example financial information, we will make use of a secured server.
- via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- via phone: 0499 99 49 17
- by post: Park ter Daelmen 57A, 9930 Zomergem (Belgium)
On request we will allow visitors to our site to access all information on them that we keep on record. In case you would like such access, please contact us on the above mentioned address.
On request we allow visitors to correct information that we have kept on record from them. In case you do want to correct such personal information, please contact us on the above mentioned address.
Updating Your Personal Information and Unsubscribing
You can unsubscribe to our newsletter at any time, by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any of our newsletter emails or by emailing us at email@example.com