This Fennel Pear Green Juice is the perfect drink to give your body a little rest after the abundant holidays! And the great news is: you don’t even need a juicer for this green juice! You can just use a blender and a nut milk bag or cheesecloth. Enjoy this Fennel Pear Green Juice as part of your breakfast or have it as a quick snack before lunch to boost your energy levels.
Fennel Pear Green Juice
SERVES: 1 person
EQUIPMENT: blender + nut milk bag / cheesecloth OR juicer
1 medium pear
½ large cucumber
½ small head of fennel
¼ small lemon, peeled
2 large handfuls of spinach (or other leafy greens of your choice)
- Combine pear, cucumber, fennel, lemon and spinach into the blender. Blend until smooth. Add a few tablespoons of water if necessary.
- Pour the result into a nut milk bag or cheesecloth. Gently squeeze the nut milk bag in order to separate the juice from the pulp.
- Pour the result into a glass and enjoy.
JULIE’S TIPS & TRICKS:
- Are you looking for more easy green juice recipes? Try this 5-Minute Energy Boost Green Juice with cucumber, apple, ginger & more!
- Can’t find any spinach in your local organic shop or health food store? Feel free to replace it with any greens you like, such as kale, chard, collard greens, green endive…
- Save the green juice pulp for crackers, bread, croutons, cookies… The possibilities are endless!
- Did you know that fennel and pear are both extremely detoxifying? They will improve your digestion, detoxify your colon and cleanse your liver.
- Want to boost your fat-burning metabolism even more? Add a tablespoon of fresh ginger to this Fennel Pear Green Juice.
Now I would love to hear from you! What’s your favorite green juice recipe? I love experimenting with new flavor combinations, so please share your favorite recipe by leaving a comment down below.