Today we are making green juice! Not just any easy green juice, a special Summer Green Juice to help you get a flatter belly and glowing skin. This refreshing drink makes a perfect alternative to your favorite lemonade. It is super hydrating and really high in essential vitamins and minerals so it will help you to have more energy, cleanse your skin and beat bloating.
Summer Green Juice
SERVES: 1-2 people (2 large glasses)
EQUIPMENT: juicer OR blender + nut milk bag / cheesecloth
2 large handfuls of strawberries
1 large apple (or 1 large pear, 2 peaches…)
1 stalk of white celery
½ medium cucumber
3 large handfuls of greens: spinach, kale, chard, carrot greens, radish greens…
- Add strawberries, apple, white celery, cucumber and greens of your choice to the juicer. Pour into a glass and serve right away.
- Don’t have a juicer at home? Try it this way: combine all of your ingredients into a blender. Blend until smooth. Add a few tablespoons of water if necessary.
- Pour the result into a nut milk bag or cheesecloth. Gently squeeze the nut milk bag in order to separate the juice from the pulp. Ready!
JULIE’S TIPS & TRICKS:
- Are you looking for more easy green juice recipes? Try this 5-Minute Energy Boost Green Juice or this delicious Fennel Pear Green Juice.
- Save the juice pulp for crackers, cookies, granola, piecrusts… The possibilities are endless!
Now I would love to hear from you! What are you favorite summer fruits? I love experimenting with new flavor combinations, so please share your favorites by leaving a comment down below.