Looking for a sweet refreshing way to start your day? Green smoothie bowls are quick, satisfying and so much fun to make! This Flat Belly Green Smoothie Bowl is loaded with healthy fats, plant-based protein, energizing minerals and chlorophyll: an essential nutrient to keep your skin young, your immune system strong and your energy levels high. Chlorophyll will also help you to balance your blood sugar levels and support your digestion. The results? Fewer sugar cravings, better health & a flatter belly! Now who doesn’t want that?
Flat Belly Green Smoothie Bowl
SERVES: 1 person
1 cup chilled green tea, or more to taste (or water, almond milk…)
1 cup mango, fresh or frozen (about 1 small mango)
2 ripe peaches, pitted and roughly chopped (or 1 large pear, apple…)
1 teaspoon chia or hemp seeds
1 teaspoon almond butter, or more to taste
2 to 3 large handfuls leafy greens: bok choy, spinach, kale, radish greens, chard…
Toppings: fresh or dried fruit, nuts or seeds, granola, cacao nibs…
- Combine green tea, mango, peach, chia seeds and almond butter to your blender. Blend until smooth.
- Add the leafy greens and blend again.
- Pour the thick green smoothie in a bowl and add your toppings of choice. I used peach, mango, chia seeds, hemp seeds, sprouted pumpkin seeds, sprouted walnuts & ALL GOOD Vanilla Coconut Granola.
JULIE’S TIPS & TRICKS:
- This green smoothie tastes best fresh, but you could also prepare it at night and take it with you on the go the next morning.
- Not a fan of mango? Replace it with banana, pineapple, pear, papaya, extra peaches, frozen berries…
- If you want to keep this green smoothie super low in natural fruit sugars, replace the mango with ½ avocado and adjust the flavors to your liking.
Now I would love to hear from you! Have you ever made a smoothie bowl? What are your favorite toppings? Let me know by leaving a comment down below.