Keto Made Easy eBook Bundle
Would you like to give keto or intermittent fasting a try but are you unsure how to get started?
This 'Keto Made Easy' eBook Bundle will show you how!
- this Start to Keto eBook with 30 easy low carb recipes, a detailed beginner’s guide to keto so you can start burning fat for energy & more info on intermittent fasting
- this Keto Made Easy Menuplan Program with 15 full-day meal plans (including detailed macros with each meal), weekly shopping lists & 27 quick recipes
All the recipes are free from gluten/grains & sugar, and many of the dishes are plant-based (recipes with butter have dairy free alternatives). With options for flexitarians who eat poultry and fish as well.
Click here to order your 'Keto Made Easy' eBook bundle.
How many times have you started the new year with the intention of losing those holiday pounds and reaching your dream weight by sticking to a low-fat diet, only to ‘fall off the diet wagon’ after a few weeks and end up binging on junk food and sugary snacks because your body is simply starving?
What if I told you there was a way to shed those excess pounds without ever having to count calories, feel deprived or rely on willpower to ‘stay on track’?
Discover now how you can stop dieting once and for all + activate your natural fat-burning metabolism by eating more healthy fats and vegetables!
This eBook will show you:
- How to turn your body into a natural fat-burner while eating more fat than ever
- The most important technique to lose stubborn belly fat with minimal exercise
- How to whip up healthy and satisfying low carb meals in just 15 minutes
- The best sources of healthy fats and protein to build muscle, beat sugar cravings and improve your sleep quality
- 7 simple ways to heal your gut
- The indispensable secret to staying younger for longer and feeling more energized than ever
- Step by step instructions for preparing the best low carb comfort foods and guilt-free desserts
- The best foods to treat candida overgrowth, beat bloating and enjoy a flat belly all year long
- The number one thing you need to know about inflammation and how you can prevent diseases like diabetes, heart failure and rheumatoid arthrosis
- The ultimate secret to maintain a healthy weight without counting calories or restricting portion sizes