Did you know that green juice is one of the best drinks you can have for beautiful skin? It will hydrate your body, help to alleviate skin irritations and reduce swelling. Perfect to look refreshed and glowing! This Mojito Green Juice is a classic recipe that never fails to please. It’s super easy to make, packed with nutrients and surprisingly sweet to taste.
Mojito Green Juice
SERVES: 1-2 people
EQUIPMENT: juicer OR blender & nut milk bag/cheese cloth
2 green or red apples
½ peeled lime, or more to taste
1 large handful fresh mint
As many seasonal leafy greens as you wish: kale, spinach, chard, radish greens…
Fresh ginger, to taste (optional)
Spirulina powder (optional)
1. Add apple, cucumber, lime, mint and leafy greens to the juicer. Add a small knob of fresh ginger if you like the taste. Strain if needed.
2. Pour the result into a glass and enjoy.
3. Would you like an extra boost of antioxidants & minerals? Add ½ teaspoon spirulina powder to the juice and stir well.
4. If you don’t have a juicer at home, combine your ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. Add a few tablespoons of water if necessary.
5. Pour the result into a nut milk bag or cheesecloth. Gently squeeze the nut milk bag in order to separate the juice from the pulp.
JULIE’S TIPS & TRICKS:
Are you looking for more easy green juice recipes? Try this refreshing Fennel Pear Green Juice!
Now I would love to hear from you! Have you ever tried green juices? What benefits did you experience? Let me know by leaving a comment down below.