Do you love Thai food too, with all its spices and authentic flavors? To celebrate the launch of our renewed Food Freedom Program, I’m treating you to an easy low carb meal from the new Food Freedom bonus recipe eBook that we just added to the program: Thai Fish Curry.
This one-pot meal with vegetables, fish, coconut milk and fragrant lemongrass is so easy to whip up and a real flavor bomb. All you need is 5 main ingredients + 10 minutes prep time. A great meal for busy weekday nights!
Have you never heard of our Food Freedom program before?
The Food Freedom program is an online video course (in Dutch, Nederlandstalig) where I help you to break free from dieting and emotional eating, restore your metabolism, increase your energy levels, and reach a healthy stable weight with the power of healthy fats. It includes masterclasses, cooking demos, recipes, meal plans and more.
To celebrate the re-launch, you can now join the program at a temporary early bird price with €50 discount.
Do you often feel tired in the morning or throughout the day?
Would you love to lose a few pounds without feeling hungry?
Do you have strong cravings for sweet snacks, especially when you’re stressed or bored?
Discover how to activate your natural fat-burning metabolism with our Food Freedom Video Program!
Inside you get access to a quiz and masterclass where you will find out what foods work best for your unique body type, with recipes and meal plans to help you switch from sugar-burning to fat-burning.
Click here to join our Food Freedom Program at the temporary early bird price before the discount disappears (in Dutch, Nederlandstalig).
I look forward to welcoming you in the program. :-)
PS: do you have questions about our Food Freedom program? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. At the moment the program is only available in Dutch, Nederlandstalig.
Thai Fish Curry (An easy keto one-pot meal from our online Food Freedom Program - Low Carb, Gluten Free, Dairy Free)
- Bring a pot with water to a boil. Cut the broccoli into florets, peel the stalk, and cut into cubes. Cook the broccoli for about 5 minutes until tender.
- In the meantime, cut the zucchini into cubes and the fish into smaller chunks.
- Heat a large shallow frying pan on the stove and add the zucchini and fish with the coconut milk, stock, and lemon grass. Season with pepper and salt. Leave everything to cook on a medium heat for about 10 minutes until the stock has reduced a little.
- Add the cooked broccoli to the frying pan right before serving to re-heat it.
- Garnish with (Thai) basil, lime wedges, finely chopped spring onion and smoked paprika or chili. Tastes delicious with a generous sprinkle of chopped cashews, macadamia nuts or peanuts too.
JULIE’S TIPS & TRICKS:
Choose any local white fish that is in season where you live such as hake, red snapper, cod, sea bass…
Would you love more inspiration for easy low carb main meals? Are you also looking for meal plans that will get your body into fat-burning mode? Let me know how I can help you by leaving a comment down below.
Nutritional value (per person)
Carbohydrates 10.5 g
Protein 45.7 g
Fats 32.1 g
Calories 522.6 kcal