Today I’m treating you to a delicious keto lunch from my newest book Low Carb Lekker en Snel: Low Carb Quiche with Peas and Zucchini.
You can turn it into a large quiche where you cut slices from, or you can make mini quiches – really handful as a quick lunch on the go to take with you to work or school.
Even better with a nice bowl of soup and ALL GOOD seed crackers or crumbled feta.
Feel free to replace the vegetables in the quiche with other seasonal produce: cauliflower, broccoli, green asparagus… or use a mix of leftover veggie scraps.
I’d love to hear what you think of this quiche, so leave a comment down below if you’d like me to share more low carb lunch recipes.
Low Carb Quiche with Peas and Zucchini (Gluten free, Keto friendly, Dairy free option)
- Preheat the oven or air fryer to 350°F (175°C).
- Rinse the frozen peas with hot water and chop the zucchini into smaller pieces.
- Whisk the eggs in a bowl. Add the vegetables, almond milk, olive oil, and sea salt + black pepper to taste.
- Pour the quiche batter in 4 small ramekins or 1 large baking dish and put them in the oven or air fryer for 20 (small) to 50 minutes (large). Use a fork or wooden skewer to check if the center of the quiche is fully baked.
- Garnish the quiche with chopped parsley, black pepper and crumbled feta if desired (or serve with our ALL GOOD seed crackers).
JULIE’S TIPS & TRICKS:
- If you want to make this recipe as 1 large quiche, use a baking dish of about 25 cm (+/- 10 inches) diameter.
- Want to turn this low carb quiche into a keto meal? Replace the sweet peas with blanched cauliflower, broccoli, or green asparagus.
Would you like me to share more low carb lunch recipes that you can easily take with you to work or school? Let me know by leaving a comment down below.
Nutritional value (per person, without feta)
Carbohydrates 6.1 g
Protein 15.5 g
Fats 18.5 g
Calories 263 kcal