Would you like to give keto or intermittent fasting a try but are you unsure how to get started?
Are you looking for:
- More energy
- An easy way to lose weight without counting calories
- Improved sleep
- Fewer cravings for sweet snacks
- A flatter belly and better digestion
- More inner peace
- Better protection against diabetes, depression, Alzheimer’s, cancer and other diseases caused by chronic inflammation?
I’m super excited to present you my newest ‘Keto Made Easy’ Meal Plan Program!
The eBook contains:
- A step-by-step beginner’s guide to keto and intermittent fasting
- 27 easy low carb recipes, from breakfast and snacks to lunch & dinner
- a pantry essentials checklist you can take with you to the grocery store
- 15 detailed meal plans with the right macros to help you burn fat
- Weekly shopping lists to plan your groceries and save even more time
- and much more!
Think of it as your personal keto nutrition coach that you can consult any time of the day from the comfort of your own home.
You can get your copy right HERE, now at a special introductory price!
Here’s an example of what a day menu plan looks like.
Not sure if the low carb way of eating is for you?
I was skeptical at first too, especially since conventional keto recipes contain so much meat and dairy.
As a former plant-based chef, I decided to design a unique keto meal plan program that is mainly centered around vegetables and healthy fats such as avocado, nuts, seeds, extra virgin olive oil, ghee and coconut.
Combined with smaller amounts of healthy high-quality protein such as free-range eggs and poultry, wild-caught fish, organic tofu and tempeh, you’ve got a perfectly balanced anti-inflammatory lifestyle that will allow you to reap the rewards of keto without any of the pitfalls.
All the recipes are free from gluten & sugar, and many of the dishes are plant-based. Every recipe has vegan or dairy free alternatives.
Click HERE to have a look at the eBook and order your copy at a special introductory price.
Time sensitive so don’t miss out :)
As a special thank you for your support, I’m sharing one of the most-requested recipes from the new eBook: Shakshuka with mushrooms!
Perfect as a cosy Fall breakfast, brunch of lunch recipe with seasonal mushrooms and greens.
Shakshuka, Arabic for ‘mixture’, is a delicious one-pan meal from the Middle East. Traditionally it consists of poached eggs in a sauce of tomatoes, chili peppers, onion and fragrant spices. This version with wild mushrooms and Swiss chard is a tasty and lighter alternative for anyone who has trouble digesting nightshades such as tomato.
You can also experiment with other leafy veggies such as kale, spinach, radish greens, beetroot greens… For a vegan version, replace the eggs with tempeh ‘bacon’ or smoked tofu.
Shakshuka with mushrooms (Vegetarian Keto, Low Carb Breakfast)
- Cut or tear the mushrooms in smaller pieces and cook until golden brown in butter or olive oil.
- Cut the chard in ribbons. Add to the pan and season with pepper and salt.
- Use the back of a spoon to make a well near the perimeter and crack the egg directly into it. Repeat with the remaining eggs. Leave the eggs to bake for 3 to 4 minutes until the egg whites are cooked but the yolks are still runny. Sprinkle a little salt and pepper on the eggs right before serving.
- You could also poach the eggs by covering the pan with a lid as soon as you’ve added the eggs.
- Garnish with parsley and hemp or sesame seeds. Serve with a few spoonfuls of pesto, if desired.
JULIE’S TIPS & TRICKS
- For a traditional shakshuka: serve with a sauce of pure tomato passata (sugar free), extra virgin olive oil, cumin, (smoked) paprika and cayenne.
- Are you super hungry? You could top the shakshuka with a few spoonfuls of pesto, ½ avocado and/or a generous sprinkle of hemp seeds.
- For a vegan keto version, replace the ghee with extra virgin coconut or olive oil, and the eggs with organic tempeh or tofu. I love this tempeh ‘bacon’ recipe but tofu would work wonderfully well too. One of my favorite brands is Taifun; I especially like their salty smoked tofu with sesame seeds and crunchy bits of almond.
I'd love to hear how keto has helped you, so don’t forget to leave a comment on the blog :)
Nutritional value (per person)
5.8 g Net carbs
21.8 g Protein
33.7 g Fats