Today I’m sharing my first Q&A video! I’ve been getting a lot questions the last couple of months and I thought it would be fun to answer a couple of them in a video :)
These are the questions:
1. I would love to give raw food a try but I seem to have a lot of difficulty digesting raw vegetables. What would you advise?
2. I don’t like bananas – what can I use in smoothies to replace them?
3. I’ve heard that by blending fruits and greens you lose part of the vitamins. How can I prevent this?
4. I’m thinking of investing in a powerful high-speed blender. Which one would you recommend?
5. My husband really misses his bread since we started eating raw and gluten free. Do you have any bread type recipes?
6. Do you add protein powder to your smoothies and if so what brand would you recommend?
A few green smoothie recipes for you to try:
A few protein shake recipes for you to try:
For more info on my favorite high-speed blender, juicer & dehydrator, click HERE.
It also has a recipe for sweet Banana Bread…
… and Italian Flax Crackers.
Don’t forget to give the video a thumbs up, leave a comment and subscribe if you enjoyed it. See you next week!