Happy Holidays! I did a poll on Instagram Stories a few days ago, asking if you preferred a new recipe on the blog or low carb ideas to celebrate the holidays. So as promised, here are 29 low carb Christmas recipes!
This keto holiday line-up includes:
- keto breakfast and brunch ideas
- low carb appetizers
- vegetable side dishes to combine as a veggie feast or to serve with protein of your choice (whether that’s turkey, game, fish, tofu or tempeh)
- sugar free desserts & sweets
- intermittent fasting drinks to give your digestion a break after all those holiday parties
Do you have any special plans for the holidays or intentions for the New Year?
I’ll be working on my new book, spending quality time with friends and family, and hopefully enjoy plenty of long walks with Mr. George :)
My intentions for 2020 are
- to be more present and live in the ‘now’
- learn to truly accept and love myself (I guess this can be a challenge for all of us)
- and keep on inspiring others to discover the power of healthy fats & vegetables so that we can break free from sugar cravings & food addictions, have more energy, feel more vibrant and enjoy life today instead of waiting for tomorrow.
One book that really inspired me this year is ‘The Power of Now’ by Eckhart Tolle. I also love Abraham Hicks’ videos on YouTube and I invite you to watch this inspirational talk by Brendon Burchard. He talks about the power of presence & positivity, and the secret to attract all the abundance and joy you want in this life.
I wish you a very merry Christmas and a wonderful start of the new year ánd decade!
Talk to you in 2020 ;-)
PS: do you live in Belgium, the Netherlands or Luxembourg and are you looking for a fun holiday present?
Treat your loved ones to one of our keto snack boxes with raw vegan nut crackers, keto granola and more deliciousness! Handmade with love, delivered to your doorstep :)
Keto Holidays: 29 Low Carb Christmas Recipes
Breakfast & Brunch
Detox & intermittent fasting
Entrées & Side dishes